Contribute To My Cause By CLICKING HERE!
As an ovarian cancer survivor, I will race in 50 triathlons in all 50 states by 50-years-old to raise $100,000 for ovarian cancer research. This campaign is self inspired, self orchestrated and 100% self funded. In addition, all in-kind donations are turned into cash donations by me in the same name of the person who donates. I race for women who have lost their battle, women undergoing treatment and women yet to be diagnosed.

Please help with even a $10 donation!

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Grand Finale

I've been posting my list of highlights and lowlights of the last five years.  It's been fun to re-live each state and recall what made it special.  There was no ONE favorite state or best race; they were all incredible in their own way.  I could probably add another 50 or so facts and tidbits about the journey but it somehow feels like it has come to an end.  But here's some exciting news...
OCRF asked me to be a Partner in Science.  As a donor, I am able to select an OCRF Scientific Advisory Committee approved scientist to receive the $107,115 raised by my 50x50x100 campaign.  I am in the process of reading summaries of research and choosing a candidate.  For a geek like me, it is a dream come true.  I will get to see first-hand where your money is going and how it is impacting science and study and ovarian cancer research.  How cool is that?  And what a great way to put the "icing on the cake" of this campaign!
Thanks to everyone for following me along this journey, supporting my efforts, cheering me on, donating even in tough economic times and always believing that I could accomplish this.