Contribute To My Cause By CLICKING HERE!
As an ovarian cancer survivor, I will race in 50 triathlons in all 50 states by 50-years-old to raise $100,000 for ovarian cancer research. This campaign is self inspired, self orchestrated and 100% self funded. In addition, all in-kind donations are turned into cash donations by me in the same name of the person who donates. I race for women who have lost their battle, women undergoing treatment and women yet to be diagnosed.

Please help with even a $10 donation!

Saturday, May 24, 2014

2014 Triathlon Season Has Begun


What a great start to the triathlon season!  I was able to be the guest kick-off speaker at the Power of the Woman Triathlon.  An inaugural, all women's event, the venue provided a solid opportunity for me to talk to women about ovarian cancer.  Especially exciting was that I encouraged my Gyn-Onc to race her first triathlon that day.  It was very special to share the day with the woman who saved my life seven years ago.
I wound up taking 1st in my age group which has qualified me for the USATriathlon Nationals in Wisconsin.  I won't be able to race it but it was very exciting to qualify. 
Next weekend is the Lake Hickory Triathlon in North Carolina.  So as you can tell, even though the five year, $100K goal was met, the campaign is far from over.  I will continue to traverse the country in an effort to save lives, educate women and men about signs and symptoms and raise much needed funds to help find a method of early detection.